EASY CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS PART 1: SPARKLY NOEL SIGN


SO, THIS MORNING MY DINING TABLE WAS PILED HIGH WITH AWESOME DIY CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS I'VE BEEN BUSTING TO PHOTOGRAPH AND SHARE WITH YOU...

 
 .... and our computer has decided it doesn't want to play.

And designer Dan has stolen my his fancy new camera. Babow.

But the iPad has come to the rescue! Please excuse the grainy photos, but I just can't wait any longer to share all my fantastic decorating ideas. This will be a little series, and I'm just going to post as I photograph them - lets forget that posting schedule I had planned. (Can you tell I'm excited?)

Now, before I tell you about my awesome Sparkly Noel Sign, can I just say, for the record, that I am a terrible DIYer. I try. Honestly, I try really hard, but I have some of the most spectacular crafting fails (lol, that would be a fun post to share one day!).

Anyway, the point is, if I can make these diy projects look good, you wont have a problem!

SPARKLY NOEL SIGN

This little NOEL sign has perfectly brightened up my sideboard with a bit of Christmas sparkle, and it only took 5 minutes to do! 

Now I normally don't go for bling, and I actually bought the letters and canvasses for another project for Missy to do (which I'll share later). But I sat them together and they just looked so pretty, I thought I'd leave them as is.

All you need are four tiny box canvasses and some faux jewel encrusted letter stickers - thats it! I bought these at the dollar store (for anyone local, they came from Alex's) and it cost next to nothing. This project is so versatile - it will work for any holiday and you can make it match any theme.

The most important thing to note when you put yours together is that the scale of the letters and canvasses have to match, otherwise it will look funny.

That's it - it doesn't get much simpler!

Let me know if you're going to do one - I'd love to see photos!

All the best,

Eliza.

CONVERSATION