EASY CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS PART 3: FOUR EASY WREATHS

NOTHING SAYS CHRISTMAS LIKE A BEAUTIFUL WREATH ON THE FRONT DOOR.
 
I love them, and this is the very first Christmas I've made one... And then I got a bit excited and made another three. Lol.
I looked at A LOT of wreaths for inspiration, and when I was styling mine, I found the simpler I made them, the more beautiful they became. So here they are - Four Easy and Cheap Wreaths!

(These are iPad pics again, sorry.)

1. TART TIN WREATH:


Yes, this is made from a loose bottomed flan tin.

All I did was cut a few strips of red ticking fabric, wrap them around the  outer ring tin and secure with pins. Leave the last strip long so you can hang it.

The red berry sprays were from a dollar store, and I tied them on with string, then wrapped the ribbon around the join to secure it. Add a pretty bow and its done!

2. MINIMALIST EMBROIDERY HOOP WREATH


This one is made from the inside ring of an embroidery hoop and some shiny silver Christmas beads.

I'm loving the simplicity! Its going to be one of those great, go-with-anything pieces that adds texture and detail to my mantlepiece.

3. WILLOW FAIRY LIGHT WREATH
 


Natural wreath plus star shaped fairy lights plus a tailored bow - I love it.

Its going to look so welcoming on my back door! Note the battery pack for the lights is held on and hidden by the ribbon.


4. SILVER REINDEER WREATH


This is a foam wreath which I covered with fake Magnolia leaves. This photo doesn't do it justice but the leaves are shiny green on one side and velvety brown underneath.

Its held by a loop of linen with satin over the top, and ornamented with a floating silver reindeer.

This wreath is for our front door which is painted a yellowy cream color, so I needed a wreath with nice clean colors to accent it. This is perfect!


So there you have them - 4 easy DIY wreaths. I'll be back later with a few more decorations for you to try!

All the best,

Eliza.

CONVERSATION