EASY CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS PART 4: LITTLE JINGLE BELL WREATH

IT'S BEEN A LITTLE WHILE SINCE I LAST POSTED, BUT I CAN NOW HAPPILY SAY (TOUCH WOOD), THAT WE ARE FINALLY OVER OUR TECHNICAL PROBLEMS! 
 
Our poor old computer needed a few parts replaced, and I now have a little camera of my very own to use whenever I want, which is awesome - for the last two weeks I've had either a camera or a computer to work with, never both on the same day.

So, like I said the other day, I've got a heap of little Christmas projects to share, so I'll just post them as I write them - enjoy!

LITTLE JINGLE BELL WREATH:

Easy DIY Jingle Bell Wreath

This is one of my favorite decorations this Christmas. To make it, just thread a heap of dollar store jingle bells onto a piece of wire. Twist the ends of the wire together to secure.

Fold some ribbon in half and wrap the two ends around the join several times (the loop end is for hanging the wreath). You could apply a dab of hot glue on the back to make secure the ribbon, but I didn't need to.

I have a few little metal words like this Noel that I bought years ago, and I just stitched one onto the ribbon through the hanging hole - three stitches was all it took. And there you have it, an easy jingle bell wreath!

P.S. Tiny little jingle bell wreaths would look delightful on your Christmas Tree, or to decorate the backs of dining chairs for Christmas Lunch!

All the best,

Eliza.

CONVERSATION