EASY CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS PART 8: HAND DRAWN BAUBLES


HAND DRAWN FONTS AND DESIGNS ARE EVERYWHERE AT THE MOMENT, AND I'M LOVING THIS SIMPLE, SWEET, ALMOST NAIVE STYLE.
 
So when I was Christmas shopping this year, I picked up a few packets of unfinished ceramic baubles.

These were in the kids section at the dollar store as part of a 'Paint Your Own Bauble' set and had outlines of cartoon reindeer printed on them.

I used a nail file to sand off the print, and added my own design with a silver sharpie, however if I were to do it again, I would use a silver pen for an even thinner, sharper design.

Anyway, I'm still pretty stoked with the end result, and the best part is, if I decide I don't like them anymore next year, I can just file it off and do something else! Lol.

All the best,

Eliza.

CONVERSATION