EASY DIY ROUNDUP: LEATHER, COPPER & WOOD OH MY!

by

Leather & Copper & Wood - Oh My! Easy DIY Roundup by Eliza Ellis

BROWSING AROUND ON PINTEREST, IT'S HARD NOT TO MISS SOME OF THE DROP DEAD STUNNING DIY PROJECTS SOME PEOPLE ARE DOING!

And I'm loving all the gorgeous natural textures!

Not just copper, wood and leather, but gold, marble and gemstones too - they're all just so warm and inviting!


Leather & Copper & Wood - Oh My! Easy DIY Roundup by Eliza Ellis


Much as I would love to sit down and make every single one of these projects for our house, the Husband probably wouldn't be so keen... so I'm just going to share them in a big roundup instead :)
 
Here we go!


Leather & Copper & Wood - Oh My! Easy DIY Roundup by Eliza Ellis

Catch All Wall Pockets from Justina Blakeney



Leather & Copper & Wood - Oh My! Easy DIY Roundup by Eliza Ellis

 Copper Edged Mirror  from Erin at Makers Society


Leather & Copper & Wood - Oh My! Easy DIY Roundup by Eliza Ellis

Minimal Leather Stool Cover from Meg at Design Milk


Leather & Copper & Wood - Oh My! Easy DIY Roundup by Eliza Ellis

Geometric Photo Display from Valerie at The Caldwell Project


Leather & Copper & Wood - Oh My! Easy DIY Roundup by Eliza Ellis

Fiber Wall Art from Caitlin at Merrythought


Leather & Copper & Wood - Oh My! Easy DIY Roundup by Eliza Ellis

Minimalistic Copper Bar Earrings from Molly at Almost Makes Perfect


Leather & Copper & Wood - Oh My! Easy DIY Roundup by Eliza Ellis

Wood and Leather Coat Rack from Geneva at A Pair and A Spare


Leather & Copper & Wood - Oh My! Easy DIY Roundup by Eliza Ellis

Chic Marble Wall Clock from Kristi at Brit + Co


Leather & Copper & Wood - Oh My! Easy DIY Roundup by Eliza Ellis

Gold Leaf Darts from Megan at One Kings Lane


Leather & Copper & Wood - Oh My! Easy DIY Roundup by Eliza Ellis
  
Decadent Crystal Necklace from Francesca at Fall for DIY



Leather & Copper & Wood - Oh My! Easy DIY Roundup by Eliza Ellis

Leather Handle Box from Melissa at Whimsey Box


Leather & Copper & Wood - Oh My! Easy DIY Roundup by Eliza Ellis

 Wooden Candle Holders from Laura at Design For Mankind



Leather & Copper & Wood - Oh My! Easy DIY Roundup by Eliza Ellis

Copper Wire Pendant Lights from Mandi at Vintage Revivals



Leather & Copper & Wood - Oh My! Easy DIY Roundup by Eliza Ellis

Upcycled Kitchen Towel Rolls from Sarah at Look What I Made



How amazing - and easy!! - are some of these ideas?

I hope you've gotten heaps of DIY inspiration from all these very talented people - I know I have (poor Husband!).

All the best,

Eliza.


Get my latest printables and posts in your inbox! Click here to subscribe! // elizaellis.blogspot.com.au

You May Also Like

0 comments