HAPPY (BELATED) NEW YEAR!

by


HEY HEY!
 
I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR - I KNOW WE DID!
 
Even though Dan only got a few days off work, we've had the most relaxing few weeks, which, after our crazy busy December, we all needed.

So while I was MIA, I bet you've noticed the site has been updated.

It wasn't a planned thing.

All I was trying to do was change the font of the post titles, and..... then I broke the template.

And then I had to delete it and start again.

And it was going to take days to recreate.

So, long story short, I decided it would be quicker to find a perfect template that did exactly what I wanted, and, after much searching I found it...

Only to then spend days modifying said 'perfect' template. Lol.

New Year, New You

I have since promised myself that under no circumstances will I change the site again for an entire year. You can hold me to it!

So this post was really for the first of January or so. Its some inspiration to get us all excited about the New Year (or re-excited now...).

2014 is Your Year

While I was rejuvenating over Christmas, I spent a heap of time sorting out where this little blog is going in 2014, and I have some BIG plans which I know you are going to love.

The very first post I put up was my Ultimate Free Christmas Planner and I was blown away by how many people viewed and pinned it.

So, for January, I'll be doing a big, free printable Home Planner (Home Management Binder, Control Journal - whatever you call it its the same thing). This is actually something I've done for myself since about 2006, way before most people were doing it, and I can't wait to show you how I put it all together!

But, for today, lets all just concentrate on the excitement and promise a New Year brings - all the opportunities waiting to be grabbed, the wonderful memories that are going to be lived, and the chance to have another go at achieving our dreams.

2014 holds so much possibility.... what will yours bring?


It All Began In 2014

Happy dreaming,

Eliza.

You May Also Like

3 comments