HOME ORGANIZER: GOAL, HABIT & PROJECT PLANNING FREE PRINTABLES

by

Free Printable Goal, Habit & Project Organizers by Eliza Ellis


SO NOW WE START GETTING INTO THE FUN BITS!


1. GOAL PLANNER

Goal setting is an effective way of getting what you want out of life, and most people achieve more things in less time if they have focused goals.

If you're new to setting them, or have a habit of creating lots of elaborate ones and then ignoring them, (me...? never...), then try to stick with just three. Create three goals, achieve them, and then create another three.

LOOKING FOR MY UPDATED 2015 PROJECTS, HABITS & GOALS? FIND THEM HERE

 

Free Printable Goal, Habit & Project Organizers by Eliza Ellis


Or, if one of your goals is quite big, just make Phase 1 the goal for the moment. Do not write down a week by week plan of attack for the next 5 years, complete with color codes, number codes and complex excel spreadsheet projections.... I can safely say that doing this is utterly daunting, and probably a waste of time.

Just stick with Phase 1. If you're excited about your goal - and let's face it you should be - I'm sure your imagination will run you away with the possibilities. Let it. Enjoy it. But don't make any decisions on Phase 2, 3, 4, 5 etc. until you've achieved Phase 1. Enjoy knowing the destination, but not the journey.

I'll get off my soapbox now :).

For this printable I've used the classic What, Why, How and When to help you zone in and make your goals realistic and achievable.

By the way, I am a big fan of Leo Babauta from Zen Habits, and he has some very good advice on setting goals which you can find here.


Free Printable Home Organizer - Goal Planner


2. HABITS

They say it takes 21 days to create a habit, and this printable is tailored to that - just tick or cross off each day as you achieve it (there's room for a quick thought too). I've also included a motivation space; whether it be the reason you're building/breaking this habit, or an uplifting quote, use this to stay inspired!




3.  PROJECT PLANNER

I find using a Project Planner like this helps me focus, and not end up at 10pm at night, half way through a project, and discovering I forgot to buy glue or a sharpie, or something painfully simple. It also means I can take the sheet to Spotlight with me, which is very handy when something isn't available and you have to make adjustments on the fly.

I have also used these when I was studying, and they were fabulous. If I ever need more space to brainstorm or have too many steps to complete, I just use a few Note Sheets or a To-Do List stapled to the back.


Free Printable Home Organizer - Project Planner


So there we go. That's it for all the general Home Organizer printables, from tomorrow, we'll be focusing on some specific areas.... and I have some very pretty section dividers... which I'm very excited about... but I won't spoil the surprise :)

To download these printables, simply scroll down to find the links - and don't forget to sign up to my newsletter on the way!


Get my latest printables and posts in your inbox! Click here to subscribe! // elizaellis.blogspot.com.au

All the best,

Eliza.

Free Printable Goal, Habit & Project Organizers by Eliza Ellis

Click the links below to download printables in this post:

IN ORCHID:

IN HEMLOCK:


IN PEACH:

IN PLACID:



I'd love to hear from you! To comment, ask a question or just get in touch, click here to email me! Eliza Ellis


You May Also Like

6 comments